Tuesday, 26 June 2018
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Leas-Chathaoirleach i gceannas ar 14:30:00
- Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator Tim Lombard that, on the motion for the Commencement of the House today, he proposes to raise the following matter:The need for the Minister for Agriculture,...
- Commencement Matters (0 speeches)
- Agriculture Industry (6 speeches)
I welcome the Minister for Agriculture, Food and the Marine, Deputy Michael Creed. I am sure he is pleasing the farmers with the weather. Maybe I should not say too much about that.
- Citizenship Applications (4 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State, Deputy Mary Mitchell O'Connor. I assume she is taking this on behalf of the Minister for Justice and Equality. I know she cannot comment on specific cases,...
- Student Accommodation (7 speeches)
I thank the Minister of State, Deputy Mitchell O'Connor, for coming to the House to discuss the issue of third level student accommodation.This issue usually arises at this time of the year as...
- Schools Administration (6 speeches)
I welcome the Minister for Education and Skills, Deputy Bruton, to the House. The next Commencement matter is from Senator Gallagher.
- Message from Joint Committee (1 speech)
Acting Chairman (Senator Gerard Craughwell): The Joint Committee on Justice and Equality has completed its consideration of the following motion:Proposal for a Directive of the European...
- Order of Business (46 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, motion regarding position of UK and Ireland in respect of the area of freedom, security and justice, back from committee, to be taken on the conclusion of the...
- EU Directive on Financial and Other Information: Motion (1 speech)
I move:That Seanad Éireann approves the exercise by the State of the option or discretion under Protocol No. 21 on the position of the United Kingdom and Ireland in respect of the area of...
- HIQA Report on Tusla: Statements (7 speeches)
I welcome to the House, and to familiar territory, the Minister for Children and Youth Affairs, Deputy Katherine Zappone.
- Mental Health (Amendment) Bill 2017: Motion (8 speeches)
A message has been received from the Dáil concerning amendments made by the Seanad to the Mental Health (Amendment) Bill 2017. The message has been set down on the Order Paper. The list of...
- Data Sharing and Governance Bill 2018: Committee Stage (85 speeches)
Sections 1 to 4, inclusive, agreed to.