Wednesday, 20 June 2018
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 10:30:00
- Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator Colm Burke that on the motion for the Commencement of the House today, he proposes to raise the following matter:The need for the Minister for Business,...
- Commencement Matters (0 speeches)
- Order of Business (71 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, Education (Admission to Schools) Bill 2016 - Committee Stage, to be taken at 12.45 p.m. and to be adjourned no later than 3 p.m. if not previously concluded; No....
- Visit of Kuwaiti Delegation (1 speech)
I am sure Members will join me in welcoming a parliamentary delegation from the state of Kuwait led by Mr. Shuwaib Al-Muwaizri, MP and Chairman of the Kuwait-Ireland Parliamentary Friendship...
- Order of Business (Resumed) (13 speeches)
I join with the Cathaoirleach in welcoming the delegation, whose members I had the pleasure of meeting earlier. I hope we can continue to build relationships and promote areas of concern and...
- Education (Admission to Schools) Bill 2016: Committee Stage (110 speeches)
Sections 1 to 6, inclusive, agreed to.
- Judicial Appointments Commission Bill 2017: Second Stage (154 speeches)
Question proposed: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time."
- Short-term Lettings Bill 2018: Second Stage (27 speeches)
I move: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time." I welcome the Minister of State, Deputy English, to the House. We have spoken about this Bill several times but I want to go back over some of...
- Mental Healthcare in South-East Region: Statements (16 speeches)
Gabhaim buíochas leis an gCathaoirleach Gníomhach as ucht an deis labhairt ar an ábhar seo tráthnóna inniu. I welcome the opportunity to discuss mental health services...