Tuesday, 3 July 2018
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Leas-Chathaoirleach i gceannas ar 12:30:00
- Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator Victor Boyhan that, on the motion for the Commencement of the House today, he proposes to raise the following matter:The need for the Minister for...
- Commencement Matters (0 speeches)
- Environmental Policy (4 speeches)
I welcome the Minister to the House. I raise this issue regarding the need for the Minister to update us on Ireland's transposition into law of the Aarhus Convention. The Minister is well aware...
- Movement Therapy Programme (4 speeches)
I would like to welcome the Minister for Communications, Climate Action and Environment, Deputy Naughten, to the House. I met two ladies, Ms Aoife Caulfield and Ms Judy Breen, in Ennis two or...
- Light Rail Projects (5 speeches)
I welcome the Minister for Transport, Tourism and Sport, Deputy Ross. We have a rather topical item coming up.
- Care of the Elderly Provision (4 speeches)
I am asking the Minister for Health to confirm when the day-care centre for older people will open at the Ballinamore community nursing unit and primary care centre and if there are any plans to...
- Order of Business (124 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, motion re Employment Equality Act 1998 (section 12) (reservation of vocational training places) Order 2018 - referral to committee, to be taken on conclusion of...
- Traveller Culture and History in Education Bill 2018: First Stage (6 speeches)
I move:That leave be granted to introduce a Bill entitled an Act to provide for the inclusion of Traveller culture and history in the curriculum taught by recognised schools in the State and for...
- Employment Equality Act 1998 (Section 12) (Reservation of vocational training places) Order 2018: Referral to Joint Committee (1 speech)
I move:That the proposal that Seanad Éireann approves the following Order in draft:Employment Equality Act 1998 (Section 12) (Reservation of vocational training places) Order 2018,a copy of...
- Judicial Appointments Commission Bill 2017: Committee Stage (71 speeches)
- Data Sharing and Governance Bill 2018: Committee Stage (Resumed) (67 speeches)
- Judicial Appointments Commission Bill 2017: Committee Stage (Resumed) (297 speeches)