Wednesday, 9 May 2018
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 14:30:00
- Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator Victor Boyhan that, on the motion for the Commencement of the House today, he proposes to raise the following matter:The need for the Minister for Health to...
- Commencement Matters (0 speeches)
- Mental Health Act Review (5 speeches)
Tá fáilte romhat, a Aire agus anois an chéad phíosa gnó ó Sheanadóir Victor Boyhan, tá ceithre nóiméad agat anois, le do thoil.
- Community Employment Schemes Review (4 speeches)
I thank the Minister for taking time out of her busy schedule to deal with this matter. The issue I raise is the community employment scheme and the current rules that apply. The particular one...
- Public Sector Staff Retirements (4 speeches)
I have been contacted by a number of public servants over their concerns about the retirement age. They are in good health and are enjoying their job and would love to continue in their job...
- Message from Dáil (1 speech)
Dáil Éireann passed the Radiological Protection (Amendment) Bill 2018 on 8 May 2018, to which the agreement of Seanad Éireann is desired.
- Order of Business (57 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, statements on the report of the Joint Committee on Finance, Public Expenditure and Reform, and Taoiseach entitled "A report of the review of the credit union...
- Report on Credit Union Sector: Statements (11 speeches)
We will now debate the report of the Joint Committee on Finance, Public Expenditure and Reform, and Taoiseach entitled, Report on the Review of the Credit Union Sector with specific reference to...
- Local Government Accountability Bill 2018: Second Stage (37 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State at the Department of Housing, Planning and Local Government, Deputy John Paul Phelan, to the House. We will now commence the Second Stage debate on the Local...