Tuesday, 29 May 2018
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 14:30:00
- Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator Maria Byrne that, on the motion for the Commencement of the House today, she proposes to raise the following matter:The need for the Minister for Health to...
- Commencement Matters (0 speeches)
- Health Services Staff Recruitment (5 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State at the Department of Health, Deputy Jim Daly, and thank him for coming here to discuss such an important issue. Tomorrow is World MS Day and in the past I was...
- Blood Donations (3 speeches)
Cuirim fáilte roimh an Aire Stáit. The Minister of State is welcome. I appreciate that this is obviously a very busy period for him and his Government colleagues, not least the...
- Local Authority Housing Maintenance (5 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State. As we say in west Cork, better late than never.
- Garda Stations (10 speeches)
I welcome the Minister for Justice and Equality, Deputy Flanagan. I call Senator Lorraine Clifford-Lee. She has four minutes to outline her request on Rush Garda station.
- Order of Business (44 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, National Archives (Amendment) Bill 2017 - Second Stage, to be taken at 4.45 p.m., with the contribution of group spokespersons not to exceed eight minutes and...
- National Archives (Amendment) Bill 2017: Second Stage (8 speeches)
Question proposed: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time."
- National Minimum Wage (Removal of Sub-minimum Rates of Pay) Bill 2017: Second Stage (22 speeches)
I move: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time." I welcome the Minister to the Chamber. The purpose of this Bill is very simple. If enacted, it will end sub-minimum rates of pay for workers...