Tuesday, 4 July 2017
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 14:30:00
- Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator Michelle Mulherin that, on the motion for the Commencement of the House today, she proposes to raise the following matter:The need for the Minister for Health...
- Commencement Matters (0 speeches)
- Respite Care Services Provision (5 speeches)
Thank you, a Chathaoirligh, for selecting this matter and I thank the Minister of State, Deputy Finian McGrath, for coming to the House to discuss it. There is a problem with the provision of...
- Joint Labour Committees Agreements (4 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State, Deputy Breen. In the past two weeks alone, I have been contacted by many security workers from around the country who are not receiving from their employers the...
- Local Government Reform (8 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State at the Department of Housing, Planning, Community and Local Government, Deputy Phelan, to the Chamber. I think it is his first time here in his capacity as...
- Business of Seanad (2 speeches)
In the absence of Senator Davitt, the House will suspend until 3.30 p.m. I apologise to the Minister, Deputy Ross, for coming here. He is a senior Minister and I appreciate his effort.
- Order of Business (46 speeches)
Before asking the Leader to outline the business of the day, I congratulate him on his very good news and wish him and his partner every happiness and a good future. I do not want the Order of...
- Domestic Violence Bill 2017: Committee Stage (Resumed) (87 speeches)
- Report on Dying, Death and Bereavement: Statements (38 speeches)
I welcome the newly-appointed Minister for Social Protection, Deputy Regina Doherty.