Wednesday, 28 June 2017
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 10:30:00
- Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator Colm Burke that, on the motion for the Commencement of the House today, he proposes to raise the following matter:The need for the Minister for Health to amend...
- Commencement Matters (0 speeches)
- Nursing Homes Support Scheme Administration (7 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State, Deputy Jim Daly, to the House.
- Farm Relief Scheme (5 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State, Deputy Doyle.
- School Accommodation (4 speeches, 1 comment)
I welcome the Minister of State to the House and I congratulate her on her new brief. Having served with her on Dún Laoghaire-Rathdown County Council many years ago, I am well aware of her...
- Leader Programmes Administration (16 speeches)
I welcome the Minister, Deputy Michael Ring. I wish him well in his new role following his promotion. It is great to see camaraderie between two Mayo people. Ar aghaidh leat, Senator Conway-Walsh.
- Order of Business (52 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, Private Members' business, the National Housing Co-operative Bill 2017 – Second Stage, to be taken at 12.45 p.m. and if not previously concluded to adjourn...
- National Housing Co-operative Bill 2017: Second Stage (110 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State, Deputy Michael D'Arcy, and again congratulate him on his appointment.
- Petroleum and Other Minerals Development (Prohibition of Onshore Hydraulic Fracturing) Bill 2016: Committee and Remaining Stages (42 speeches)
The Minister of State is welcome back.
- Home Care Services: Motion (39 speeches)
I understand this is the Minister of State's fourth time in the Seanad in his first week in office. He is very welcome back and I congratulate him on his appointment as Minister of State.