Tuesday, 13 June 2017
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Leas-Chathaoirleach i gceannas ar 14:30:00
- Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator Ivana Bacik that, on the motion for the Commencement of the House today, she proposes to raise the following matter:The need for the Minister for Health to...
- Commencement Matters (0 speeches)
- Health Services Staff Training (5 speeches)
The Minister of State is very welcome, as ever.
- Child Care Services (10 speeches)
I now welcome the Minister for Children and Youth Affairs, Deputy Katherine Zappone, to the House. The next Commencement matter is from Senator Michelle Mulherin, who has four minutes.
- School Accommodation (4 speeches)
I thank the Cathaoirleach for allowing this important Commencement matter before the Seanad. I am raising an issue relating to a school in Innishannon, a small village between Bandon and Cork...
- Refugee Resettlement Programme (4 speeches)
I welcome the Minister. I will get straight to the point. The Government made a commitment in respect of the matter I am raising. Commitments are about honour and delivering something. The...
- Joint Committee on the Eight Amendment of the Constitution: Appointment of Members (1 speech)
Before I call the Leader to announce the Order of Business, I propose for the information of the House to make an announcement on the appointment of the members of the Joint Committee on the...
- Order of Business (153 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, Adoption (Amendment) Bill 2016 - Report Stage, to be taken at 4.45 p.m. and adjourned not later than 6.45 p.m., if not previously concluded.
- Adoption (Amendment) Bill 2016: Report and Final Stages (85 speeches)
I welcome the Minister, Deputy Katherine Zappone. Before we commence, I would like to remind Senators that a Senator may speak only once on Report Stage, except the proposer of an amendment, who...