Tuesday, 11 July 2017
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 14:30:00
- Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator Pádraig Mac Lochlainn that, on the motion for the Commencement of the House today, he proposes to raise the following matter:The need for the Minister for...
- Commencement Matters (0 speeches)
- Defective Building Materials (13 speeches)
I understand Senator Mac Lochlainn is on his way. We cannot even allow the Senator to draw his breath. We are about six minutes through the eight minutes allocated. I ask him to outline his...
- Road Projects (9 speeches)
The Cathaoirleach might let me know when I am coming to the end of my time.
- Public Sector Allowances (5 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State. This is the first opportunity I have had to congratulate him on his promotion and wish him well in his new role. I refer to the new travel-mileage expenses rate...
- Order of Business (109 speeches, 1 comment)
The Order of Business is No. 42, motion 23 re Srebrenica massacre, to be taken at 4.45 p.m. and, notwithstanding anything in Standing Orders, to conclude no later than 5.45 p.m, with the time...
- Business of Seanad (5 speeches)
I call on Senator Colette Kelleher to move that leave be given to introduce the International Protection (Family Reunification) (Amendment) Bill 2017.
- Srebrenica Massacre: Motion (12 speeches)
I move:“That Seanad Éireann: - remembers the 22nd anniversary of the Srebrenica massacre where more than 8,000 Bosnian Muslim men and boys were killed by Bosnian Serb forces in 1995;...
- Rugby World Cup 2023 Bill 2017: Second Stage (22 speeches)
Question proposed: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time."
- Rugby World Cup 2023 Bill 2017: Committee and Remaining Stages (20 speeches)
Sections 1 to 9, inclusive, agreed to.
- Rugby World Cup 2023 Bill 2017: Motion for Earlier Signature (1 speech)
I move:That pursuant to subsection 2° of section 2 of Article 25 of the Constitution, Seanad Éireann concurs with the Government in a request to the President to sign the Rugby World...
- Central Bank and Financial Services Authority of Ireland (Amendment) Bill 2014: Report and Final Stages (18 speeches)
Before we commence, I remind Senators that a Senator may speak only once on Report Stage, other than the proposer of an amendment, who may reply to discussion on the amendment. Also, on Report...