Wednesday, 19 July 2017
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 10:30:00
- Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator Máire Devine that, on the motion for the Commencement of the House today, she proposes to raise the following matter:The need for the Minister for Health...
- Commencement Matters (0 speeches)
- Mental Health Services Provision (7 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State, whom I have not met previously. I refer to the Central Mental Hospital in Dundrum. The 2015 Mental Health Commission inspection report referred to various...
- Defence Forces Personnel Data (3 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State. I congratulate him on his appointment and wish him well. As he is undoubtedly aware, even though this matter is not his particular area, the Defence Forces are...
- Electricity Transmission Network (2 speeches)
I raise this matter with the post-Brexit era in mind and in view of the difficulties we are facing. There are many issues with which we must deal. Some of them are complex and some are not of...
- Order of Business (64 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, Independent Reporting Commission Bill 2017 - Second Stage, to be taken at 12.45 p.m. and conclude not later than 2.15 p.m., with the contributions of group...
- Seanad Bill 2016: Motion (2 speeches)
I move:“That Seanad Éireann resolves that provision should be made for Committee Stage of the Seanad Bill 2016 to be debated in Government time during the Autumn term 2017.”
- Education (Welfare) (Amendment) Bill 2017: First Stage (4 speeches)
I move:That leave be given to introduce a Bill entitled an Act to provide for the further coordination of the activities of the National Educational Welfare Board or, in the Irish language, an...
- Independent Reporting Commission Bill 2017: Second Stage (12 speeches)
Question proposed: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time."
- Intoxicating Liquor (Amendment) Bill 2017: Committee and Remaining Stages (67 speeches)
Amendments Nos. 1 to 6, inclusive, are related and may be discussed together by agreement.