Wednesday, 8 March 2017
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 10:30:00
- Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator Trevor Ó Clochartaigh that, on the motion for the Commencement of the House today, he proposes to raise the following matter:The need for the Minister for...
- Commencement Matters (0 speeches)
- Seaweed Harvesting Licences (12 speeches)
I wish to share time with Senator Rose Conway-Walsh.
- Telecommunications Services Provision (8 speeches, 2 comments)
I thank the Minister for coming today. We are delighted to see he has made a good recovery. The Minister has seen the outline of my Commencement matter on the regulation of SIM cards and...
- Air Quality (7 speeches)
I thank the Minister, Deputy Denis Naughten, for attending today. His Department, under his guidance, announced last week additional funding for the Environmental Protection Agency, EPA, for the...
- Wildlife Control (5 speeches)
We have a final Commencement matter. I understand that the Minister of State, Deputy Michael Ring, is flying in for this one. I welcome the Minister of State. We are down to the wire in terms...
- Order of Business (61 speeches)
The Order of Business on International Women's Day, 8 March 2017, is-----
- Seachtain na Gaeilge: Statements (13 speeches)
Ba mhaith liom fáilte a chur roimh an Aire Stáit.
- Tourism Industry: Motion (55 speeches)
I move:That Seanad Éireann:- recognises the economic importance of tourism to Ireland over many generations and the enormous contribution made by previous Governments in partnership with the...
- Sea-Fisheries (Amendment) Bill 2017: Order for Second Stage (2 speeches)
- Sea-Fisheries (Amendment) Bill 2017: Second Stage (17 speeches)
Question proposed: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time."