Tuesday, 28 March 2017
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Leas-Chathaoirleach i gceannas ar 14:30:00
- Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator Brian Ó Domhnaill that, on the motion for the Commencement of the House today, he proposes to raise the following matter:The need for the Minister for...
- Commencement Matters (0 speeches)
- Institutes of Technology Funding (6 speeches)
I raise the issue of third level funding in general, with particular reference to the Castlebar campus of GMIT which, like many institutes of technology, faces significant financial challenges,...
- Summer Works Scheme (4 speeches)
My query is a simple one that relates to Edmonton school outside Killucan. I am sure the Minister is aware of the situation regarding it. The school sought upgrading works for toilet facilities...
- Tribunals of Inquiry Recommendations (6 speeches)
I thank the Minister of State for being with us. The Mahon tribunal investigated planning corruption in Dublin between 1997 and 2012. The tribunal cost more than €160 million, consisted...
- Nursing Home Accommodation Provision (5 speeches)
I am glad to be given the opportunity to raise this important issue and thank the Minister of State for being here today. As he knows, at the start of last year his predecessor, Kathleen Lynch,...
- Order of Business (187 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, Health (Amendment) Bill 2017 - Second Stage, to be taken at 4.45 p.m., with the contributions of group spokespersons not to exceed eight minutes each and all other...
- Health (Amendment) Bill 2017: Second Stage (14 speeches)
Question proposed: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time."
- An Garda Síochána: Statements (34 speeches)
I welcome the Minister to the House.