Tuesday, 21 March 2017
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 14:30:00
- Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator Colm Burke that, on the motion for the Commencement of the House today, he proposes to raise the following matter:The need for the Minister for Justice and...
- Commencement Matters (0 speeches)
- Legal Costs (4 speeches)
I thank the Minister of State, Deputy David Stanton, for coming to the House to deal with this matter. The issue I am raising relates to the legislation passed by both Houses on the...
- Electronic Tagging (4 speeches)
I thank the Minister of State, Deputy David Stanton, for coming to the House to outline his plans for the introduction and implementation of electronic monitoring. As he knows, section 102 of...
- General Practitioner Services (4 speeches)
General practitioner services have been declining in recent years and, as a result, there is a chronic shortage of GPs throughout the country. It is impossible to get GPs to locate in rural...
- Greyhound Industry (8 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State at the Department of Agriculture, Food and the Marine, Deputy Anthony Doyle, and also acknowledge the presence of Deputy Michael Darcy in the Visitors Gallery with...
- Order of Business (50 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, motion regarding the referral to committee of the Companies Act 2014 regulations, to be taken without debate on the conclusion of the Order of Business; No. 2,...
- National Minimum Wage (Protection of Employee Tips) Bill 2017: First Stage (6 speeches)
I move:That leave be granted to introduce a Bill entitled an Act to amend the National Minimum Wage Act to provide for additional protections for employees in the service sector to ensure they...
- Companies Act 2014: Motion (1 speech)
I move:That the proposal that Seanad Éireann approves the following Regulations in draft: Companies Act 2014 (Section 1313) Regulations 2017, copies of which have been laid in draft form...
- Rebuilding Ireland: Statements (85 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State, Deputy English.
- JobPath: Statements (21 speeches)
The Minister is very welcome.
- Death of Martin McGuinness: Expressions of Sympathy (18 speeches)
I propose to start with the Sinn Féin Party's contribution if that is acceptable to the House. Is that agreed? Agreed.