Tuesday, 31 January 2017
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 14:30:00
- Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have notice from Senator Martin Conway that, on the motion for the Commencement of the House today, he proposes to raise the following matter:The need for the Minister for Justice and Equality...
- Commencement Matters (0 speeches)
- Coroners Service (5 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State, Deputy Catherine Byrne, to the House. Senator Conway has four minutes for his initial contribution.
- Redundancy Payments (14 speeches)
My question relates to outstanding Labour Court recommendations Nos. 21162 to 21181, inclusive, and 21185, which refer to SIPTU members who were formerly employed at the Tipperary Hostel on the...
- Ambulance Service Response Times (6 speeches)
Cuirim fáilte roimh an Aire Stáit, an Teachta Corcoran Kennedy, go dtí an Seanad.
- Appointment of Clerk of Seanad Éireann (1 speech)
Before I call our esteemed Leader, Senator Buttimer, to outline the business of the day, I would like to make a brief but very important announcement. It is an historic occasion for this Seanad....
- Order of Business (75 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, motion re psychoactive drugs, referral to committee, to be taken without debate on the conclusion of the Order of Business; and No. 2, Adoption (Amendment) Bill...
- European Parliament and Council Directive: Referral to Joint Committee (1 speech)
I move:That the proposal that Seanad Éireann approves the exercise by the State of the option or discretion under Protocol No. 21 on the position of the United Kingdom and Ireland in respect...
- Adoption (Amendment) Bill 2016: Committee Stage (52 speeches)
Sections 1 and 2 agreed to.