Thursday, 26 January 2017
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 10:30:00
- Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator Colm Burke that, on the motion for the Commencement of the House today, he proposes to raise the following matter:The need for the Minister for Health to...
- Commencement Matters (0 speeches)
- Hospital Waiting Lists (4 speeches)
I want to raise the issue of maternity services in Cork, of which there has been widespread coverage. There are now more than 4,000 on the waiting list for gynaecological services in Cork...
- Tax Code (6 speeches)
Cuirim fáilte roimh an Aire Stáit.
- Immigration Support Services (5 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State at the Department of Justice and Equality, Deputy David Stanton. It is always nice to see a fellow Cork man in this chamber. I call Senator Hopkins.
- Order of Business (62 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, Protection of Cultural Property in the Event of Armed Conflict (Hague Convention) Bill 2016 - Committee and Remaining Stages, to be taken at 2 p.m.; and No. 2,...
- Visit of Bosnia Herzegovina Delegation (2 speeches)
I am sure Members will wish to join me in welcoming a parliamentary delegation from Bosnia Herzegovina led by the Foreign Minister, H.E. Mr. Igor Crnadak, and accompanied by the ambassador H. E....
- Protection of Cultural Property in the Event of Armed Conflict (Hague Convention) Bill 2016: Committee and Remaining Stages (2 speeches)
Sections 1 to 7, inclusive, agreed to.
- Northern Ireland: Statements (33 speeches)
I welcome the ongoing engagement of the Seanad with matters relating to Northern Ireland, which is a key priority for all of us in both Houses, and I look forward to listening to the...