Wednesday, 25 January 2017
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 10:30:00
- Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator Keith Swanick that, on the motion for the Commencement of the House today, he proposes to raise the following matter:The need for the Minister for Health to...
- Commencement Matters (0 speeches)
- Community Nursing (3 speeches)
I thank the Minister for attending the House today to address my concerns regarding the Institute of Community Health Nursing. One thing we can be sure of is that all of us wish to be healthy,...
- EU Bodies (6 speeches)
I thank the Cathaoirleach for accepting the commencement matter and I thank the Minister for coming to the House to take it. I have raised it previously and had a discussion with the Minister of...
- Drug and Alcohol Task Forces (5 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State, Deputy Marcella Corcoran Kennedy.
- Road Projects Status (5 speeches)
Cuirim fáilte roimh an Aire go dtí sa alma mater.
- Order of Business (47 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, statements on health, to be taken at 12.45 p.m. and conclude not later than 2.30 p.m., with the contributions of group spokespersons not to exceed eight minutes...
- Health Service: Statements (30 speeches)
I am delighted to be back in the Seanad to have an opportunity to have a discussion about the health service and to outline some of my priorities for the health service during 2017. When I spoke...
- Knowledge Development Box (Certification of Inventions) Bill 2016: Committee Stage (Resumed) (8 speeches)
- Junior Cycle Reform: Motion (21 speeches)
I move:That Seanad Éireann– - recognises the role of history in promoting civil engagement and an understanding of the present through a knowledge of events in the past; - recognises...