Tuesday, 24 January 2017
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 14:30:00
- Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator Fintan Warfield that, on the motion for the Commencement of the House today, he proposes to raise the following matter:The need for the Minister for Transport,...
- Commencement Matters (0 speeches)
- Harbour Authorities (7 speeches)
It is Senator Warfield's maiden Commencement matter, if I am correct.
- Aviation Issues (5 speeches)
I thank the Minister for coming to the House. This matter concerns the provision of a direct flight service between Tel Aviv and Dublin. Ireland's trade relations with Israel have increased at...
- North-South Interconnector (7 speeches)
I propose to share one minute of my time with Senator Diarmuid Wilson.
- Hospital Services (4 speeches)
This is my first time to address the Minister of State, Deputy Finian McGrath, since his elevation. I compliment him on being a champion for the disabled in the work he has done since reaching...
- Order of Business (74 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, Adoption (Amendment) Bill 2016 - Second Stage, to be taken at 4.45 p.m., with the contribution of group spokespersons not to exceed eight minutes and those of all...
- Adoption (Amendment) Bill 2016: Second Stage (19 speeches)
Question proposed: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time."