Thursday, 8 December 2016
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 10:30:00
- Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator Brian Ó Domhnaill that, on the motion for the Commencement of the House today, he proposes to raise the following matter:The need for the Minister for...
- Commencement Matters (0 speeches)
- Local Improvement Scheme (4 speeches)
I thank the Minister for Transport, Tourism and Sport for coming to the House. It is nice that a Cabinet Minister is present to reply to a Commencement matter and we appreciate that. This...
- Hospital Waiting Lists (6 speeches)
I thank the Cathaoirleach for taking a very important Commencement matter and the Minister of State for making time in her very busy schedule. Cardiac care for patients in the south east has...
- Garda Stations (5 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State, Deputy Stanton.
- Order of Business (24 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, motion re appointments to the Garda Síochána Ombudsman Commission, to be taken on the conclusion of the Order of Business without debate; No. 2, Health...
- Pensions (Equal Pension Treatment in Occupational Benefit Scheme) (Amendment) Bill 2016: First Stage (6 speeches)
I move:That leave be granted to introduce a Bill entitled an Act to amend the provisions of the Pension Act 1990 relative to equal pension treatment in occupational benefit schemes in order to...
- Garda Síochána Ombudsman Commission: Motion (1 speech)
I move:That Seanad Éireann, noting that the Government-(a) on 27th September, 2016 nominated Ms. Justice Mary Ellen Ring for reappointment by the President as a member of the Garda...
- Health Insurance (Amendment) Bill 2016: Second Stage (7 speeches)
Question proposed: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time."
- Cystic Fibrosis Treatment: Statements (19 speeches)
I welcome the Minister, Deputy Harris, to the House.