Tuesday, 6 December 2016
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 14:30:00
- Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator Brian Ó Domhnaill that, on the motion for the Commencement of the House today, he proposes to raise the following matter:The need for the Minister for...
- Commencement Matters (0 speeches)
- Greyhound Industry (6 speeches)
I welcome the Minister to the House to discuss this Commencement matter, which relates to the Irish greyhound industry. I wish to question the modus operandiof the Irish Greyhound Board, which...
- Carbon Monoxide Poisoning Campaign (5 speeches)
The next item is Senator Swanick's. The Minister for Communications, Climate Action and Environment, Deputy Denis Naughten, is dealing with that and I welcome him. I note it is one Roscommon...
- Tax Code (4 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State to the House to discuss this very important matter. As he is aware, in September the Brazilian tax authorities issued normative instruction 1658/2016, adding...
- Order of Business (157 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, Social Welfare Bill 2016 - Committee Stage, to be taken at 4.45 p.m.
- Convictions for Certain Sexual Offences (Apology and Exoneration) Bill 2016: First Stage (6 speeches)
I move:That leave be granted to introduce a Bill entitled an Act to provide for an apology to and exoneration of persons convicted of consensual same-sex sexual acts, on the grounds that...
- National Treasury Management Agency Operations: Motion (1 speech)
I move:That Seanad Éireann calls on the Minister for Finance to bring to an immediate end the investment of taxpayers' money by the National Treasury Management Agency and Ireland Strategic...
- Social Welfare Bill 2016: Committee Stage (100 speeches)
I welcome the Minister, Deputy Varadkar, to the House.