Wednesday, 7 December 2016
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 10:30:00
- Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator Kieran O'Donnell that, on the motion for the Commencement of the House today, he proposes to raise the following matter:The need for the Minister for Health to...
- Commencement Matters (0 speeches)
- Accident and Emergency Services Provision (11 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State
- Maternity Services (4 speeches)
I thank the Minister of State for coming to the House. I fully understand that the Minister is not available. I wish to raise the report on maternity services at Portlaoise. The report...
- Public Procurement Contracts Social Clauses (6 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State. Public procurement accounts for 18% of gross domestic product in Europe, and the State spends €8.5 billion every year on goods and services. There is a...
- Order of Business (68 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, Finance Bill 2016 - Committee Stage, to be taken at 12.45 p.m. and adjourn at 3.30 p.m. if not previously concluded; No. 2, statements on climate action and low...
- Finance Bill 2016: Committee Stage (69 speeches)
We are dealing with recommendations rather than amendments, considering the constitutional position.
- Climate Action and Low Carbon Development: Statements (43 speeches)
I welcome the Minister and call on him to address the House.
- Public Bodies Review Agency Bill 2016: Second Stage (13 speeches)
I move: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time." Tá fáilte roimh an Aire. Tá sé an-deas é a fheiceáil. Is é seo an chéad uair dó ar ais sa tSeanad...