Tuesday, 21 April 2015
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 14:30:00
- Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have notice from Senator John Kelly that, on the motion for the Commencement of the House today, he proposes to raise the following matter: The need for the Minister of State at the Department...
- Commencement Matters (0 speeches)
- Mental Health Services Provision (4 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State at the Department of Transport, Tourism and Sport, Deputy Michael Ring. While I have great respect for the Minister of State, there is something fundamentally...
- Hospital Waiting Lists (10 speeches)
I have tabled this motion on the back of a parliamentary question my party colleague, Deputy Caoimhghín Ó Caoláin, tabled last week on hospital waiting times at University Hospital...
- Alcohol Sales Legislation (4 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State. The issue I raise is the failure to commence section 9 of the Intoxicating Liquor Act 2008 which provides that premises selling alcohol and other goods must...
- Local Government Reform (14 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State, Deputy Ann Phelan.
- Order of Business (54 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, Social Welfare (Miscellaneous Provisions) Bill 2015 - Committee Stage, to be taken at 4.45 p.m.
- Representational Allowance of Councillors: Motion (2 speeches)
I move: That County and City Councillors who are currently paying the PRSI and pension levy be entitled to receive a pension and a social protection payment similar to those proposed for the...
- Social Welfare (Miscellaneous Provisions) Bill 2015: Committee Stage (23 speeches)
Sections 1 to 3, inclusive, agreed to.