Wednesday, 22 April 2015
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Leas-Chathaoirleach i gceannas ar 10:30
- Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have notice from Senator David Cullinane that, on the motion for the Commencement of the House today, he proposes to raise the following matter: The need for the Minister for Health to...
- Commencement Matters (0 speeches)
- Medical Treatment Complaints (6 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State at the Department of Jobs, Enterprise and Innovation to the House. As Senator Cullinane is not present, I call Senator Moloney to commence.
- Order of Business (48 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, statements on National Council for Special Education inclusion support services, to be taken at 12.45 p.m. and conclude not later than 2 p.m., with the...
- Harmful and Malicious Electronic Communications Bill 2015: First Stage (5 speeches)
I move: That leave be granted to introduce a Bill entitled an Act to protect against and mitigate harm caused to individuals by all or any digital communications and to provide such individuals...
- National Council for Special Education Inclusion Support Services: Statements (18 speeches)
I welcome the Minister to the House. For the information of Members, the contributions of group spokespersons will be for eight minutes and five minutes for all other Senators.
- Sport Ireland Bill 2014: Second Stage (17 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State, Deputy Michael Ring.
- Public Services and Procurement (Social Value) Bill 2015: Second Stage (17 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State at the Department of Finance, Deputy Simon Harris.