Wednesday, 17 December 2014
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 10:30:00
- Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have notice from Senator Kathryn Reilly that, on the motion for the Adjournment of the House today, she proposes to raise the following matter: The need for the Minister for Justice and...
- Order of Business (49 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, motion regarding the report of the Committee on Procedure and Privileges concerning changes to Standing Orders, to be taken without debate on the conclusion of the...
- Standing Orders: Motion (1 speech)
I move: "That the report of the Committee on Procedure and Privileges on Standing Orders 16, 19, 20, 29, 65, 119 and 123 be adopted, laid before the House and printed."
- Social Welfare and Pensions (No. 2) Bill 2014: Committee Stage (Resumed) (11 speeches)
I move recommendation No. 9: In page 4, between lines 21 and 22, to insert the following: “Amendment of Pensions Act 1990 4. The Pensions Act 1990 is amended by inserting a new section 48A...
- Health Insurance (Amendment) Bill 2014: Committee Stage (27 speeches)
Section 1 agreed to.
- Electoral Commission: Motion (50 speeches)
I move: That Seanad Éireann, noting that: - the agreed Programme for Government 2011-2016 promises the establishment of an electoral commission as an integral part of political reform; - the...
- Social Welfare and Pensions (No. 2) Bill 2014: Report and Final Stages (7 speeches)
Question, "That the Bill received for final consideration.", put and declared carried.
- Adjournment Matters (0 speeches)
- Communications Surveillance (7 speeches, 1 comment)
I welcome the Minister for Justice and Equality, Deputy Fitzgerald back to the House. I understand Senator Reilly and Senator Daly are sharing time.
- Law Reform Commission Recommendations (4 speeches)
I welcome the Minister to the House. My question concerns the Law Reform Commission report of December 2011, which set out recommendations on the legal aspects of professional home care. This...