Tuesday, 16 December 2014
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 11:00:00
- Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator Marie Moloney that, on the motion for the Adjournment of the House today, she proposes to raise the following matter: The need for the Minister for Transport,...
- Order of Business (73 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, Social Welfare and Pensions (No. 2) Bill 2014 - Committee Stage, to be taken at 12.15 p.m. and to be adjourned no later than 3.45 p.m., if not previously...
- Social Welfare and Pensions (No. 2) Bill 2014: Committee Stage (178 speeches)
Section 1 agreed to.
- Merchant Shipping (Registration of Ships) Bill 2013: [Seanad Bill amended by the Dáil] Report and Final Stages (20 speeches)
This is a Seanad Bill which has been amended by the Dáil. In accordance with Standing Order 118 it is deemed to have passed its First, Second and Third Stages in the Seanad and is placed on...
- Road Traffic (No. 2) Bill 2014: Order for Second Stage (1 speech)
Bill entitled an Act to amend the Road Traffic Act 2002 and to provide for related matters.
- Road Traffic (No. 2) Bill 2014: Second Stage (15 speeches)
Question proposed: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time."
- Business of Seanad (10 speeches)
I am conscious that I have an amendment tabled but I must leave the House in approximately five minutes, at approximately 5.40 p.m.
- Road Traffic (No. 2) Bill 2014: Committee and Remaining Stages (51 speeches)
Sections 1 and 2 agreed to.
- Adjournment Matters (0 speeches)
- Driver Licences (4 speeches)
I thank the Minister, Deputy Donohoe, for staying on to take this debate. I have discussed this issue informally with the Minister previously. I am pleased to have an opportunity to put my...
- Child and Family Agency Funding (4 speeches)
Cuirim céad fáilte roimh an Aire. Tá mé an-bhuíoch dó as ucht teacht isteach agus an t-am a thógáil le cheist faoin ionad acmhainní pobail, Aonad,...
- Sporting Organisations (3 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State to the House. Will he outline the action that is being taken to prevent the use of performance enhancing drugs in greyhound racing? What measures will be put in...
- Higher Education Institutions (11 speeches)
I would like to go back 20 years to the early to mid-1990s when a competition was run and sponsored by Eircom to establish an urban town as an information capital of Europe. Ennis in County...