Tuesday, 2 December 2014
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 14:30:00
- Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator David Cullinane that, on the motion for the Adjournment of the House today, he proposes to raise the following matter: The need for the Minister for Children...
- Order of Business (162 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, motion re Estimate provision for the horse and greyhound racing fund allocation for 2015, back from committee, to be taken on the conclusion of the Order of...
- Horse and Greyhound Racing Fund Regulations 2014: Motion (1 speech)
I move: "That Seanad Éireann approves the following Order in draft: Horse and Greyhound Racing Fund Regulations 2014, a copy of which Order in draft was laid before Seanad...
- Geological Survey of Ireland: Statements (3 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State to the House.
- Report of Committee of Selection: Motion (1 speech)
This is the 19th report of the Committee of Selection. The Committee of Selection reports that it has nominated Senator Michael Mullins to serve on the Committee of Members' Interests of Seanad...
- Geological Survey of Ireland: Statements (Resumed) (25 speeches)
I call Senator Mark Daly who has eight minutes.
- Adjournment Matters (0 speeches)
- Child Care Services Provision (4 speeches)
I welcome the Minister to the House. I spoke briefly to him about this privately a number of days ago and gave him notice that I might raise this issue because it has been raised with me. This...
- Sporting Organisations (4 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State, Deputy Ring.