Tuesday, 9 December 2014
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Leas-Chathaoirleach i gceannas ar 14:30:00
- Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator Mark Daly that, on the motion for the Adjournment of the House today, he proposes to raise the following matter: The need for the Minister for Health to...
- Order of Business (144 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, motion regarding changes in committee membership to be taken on the conclusion of the Order of Business without debate, and No. 2, Intellectual Property...
- Health (Professional Home Care) Bill 2014: First Stage (5 speeches)
I move: That leave be granted to introduce a Bill entitled an Act to provide for the regulation of professional home care, for that purpose to amend the Health Act 2007 and to provide for related...
- Committee Membership: Motion (1 speech)
I move: That-Senator Susan O’Keeffe be discharged from membership of the Committee of Selection and Senator Marie Moloney be appointed in substitution for her; and Senator Lorraine Higgins...
- Intellectual Property (Miscellaneous Provisions) Bill 2014: Second Stage (14 speeches)
Question proposed: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time."
- Adjournment Debate (0 speeches)
- Hospital Staff (12 speeches)
I thank the Minister for Health for coming to the House. My motion is on the need for the Minister to outline what, if any, procedures are followed to prevent a consultant physician from...