Wednesday, 3 December 2014
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 10:30:00
- Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator Colm Burke that, on the motion for the Adjournment of the House today, he proposes to raise the following matter: The need for the Minister for the...
- Order of Business (71 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, statements on the Action Plan for Jobs 2014, to be taken at 11.45 a.m. and to conclude no later than 1.15 p.m., with contributions from all Senators not to exceed...
- Action Plan for Jobs 2014: Statements (50 speeches)
I welcome the Minister for Jobs, Enterprise and Innovation to the House and invite him to make his opening contribution.
- Standing Orders: Motion (2 speeches)
I move: That, notwithstanding anything in Standing Orders, the following additional Standing Orders be adopted as Standing Orders of Seanad Éireann relative to Public Business: Absence for...
- Defamation (Amendment) Bill 2014: Second Stage (23 speeches)
Question proposed: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time."
- Homelessness: Statements (42 speeches)
I welcome the Minister for the Environment, Community and Local Government, Deputy Alan Kelly, back to the House.
- Adjournment Matters (0 speeches)
- Tenant Purchase Scheme Administration (3 speeches)
I realise the Minister of State has had a long day and apologise, therefore, for detaining him so late in the evening. A large number of people in local authority housing wish to purchase their...