Thursday, 6 November 2014
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 10:30:00
- Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator Eamonn Coghlan that, on the motion for the Adjournment of the House today, he proposes to raise the following matter: The need for the Minister for Health to...
- Order of Business (59 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, Health (Miscellaneous Provisions) Bill 2014 - Second Stage, to be taken at 1.45 p.m., with the contribution of group spokespersons not to exceed eight minutes and...
- Health (Miscellaneous Provisions) Bill 2014: Second Stage (23 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State, Deputy Kathleen Lynch, to the House.
- Adjournment Matters (0 speeches)
- National Children's Hospital Location (4 speeches)
I want to address something which I have raised here in the Seanad on a number of occasions. Before I put the question to the Minister of State, Deputy Kathleen Lynch, I want to put on record...
- Hospital Appointments Administration (4 speeches)
I thank the Minister of State for dealing with this matter. The matter I wish to raise relates to work being referred to Cork University Hospital. I will read from something that was sent to...
- NAMA Property Sales (6 speeches)
I welcome the Minister to the House and thank him for taking this matter on the Adjournment. It was reported in the national media in recent weeks that a property sold at Sir John Rogerson's...