Tuesday, 11 November 2014
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 14:30:00
- Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator Trevor Ó Clochartaigh that, on the motion for the Adjournment of the House today, he proposes to raise the following matter: The need for the Minister for...
- Order of Business (49 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, statements on suicide and mental health, to be taken at the conclusion of the Order of Business with the contributions of group spokespersons not to exceed eight...
- Adoption (Identity and Information Bill) 2014: First Stage (6 speeches)
I move: That leave be granted to introduce a Bill entitled an Act to allow adopted persons to obtain a certificate of birth and to access information relating to their identity, origins and the...
- Suicide and Mental Health: Statements (36 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State, Deputy Kathleen Lynch, to the House and call on her to make her contribution.
- Adjournment Matters (0 speeches)