Tuesday, 4 November 2014
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 14:30
- Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have notice from Senator Marie Moloney that, on the motion for the Adjournment of the House today, she proposes to raise the following matter: The need for the Minister for Health to have the...
- Order of Business (106 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, statements on health, to be taken on the conclusion of the Order of Business, with the contributions of group spokespersons not to exceed eight minutes, those of...
- Social Welfare and Pensions (Amendment) Bill 2014: First Stage (5 speeches)
I move: That leave be granted to introduce a Bill entitled an Act to remove the power of Irish Water to request persons to provide Irish Water with their Personal Public Service Numbers and for...
- Health Services: Statements (92 speeches)
I welcome the Minister for Health, Deputy Leo Varadkar to the House.
- Adjournment Matters (0 speeches)
- Long-Term Illness Scheme (5 speeches)
I thank the Minister for staying on. He has had a very long afternoon here and has given comprehensive replies to all our questions. I felt it was more appropriate to raise this matter with him...
- Medical Card Applications (4 speeches)
I also thank the Minister for staying on to take this Adjournment matter. In the past number of months, taking a holistic view on it, our experience in dealing with the medical card primary care...
- Register of Electors (5 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State, Deputy Coffey, to the House for the third matter.
- Employment Rights (12 speeches)
I welcome the Minister, Deputy Richard Bruton, to the House. I am grateful that he is here to take this Adjournment matter as the senior Minister in the Department. My case is the need for the...