Tuesday, 15 April 2014
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 14:30
- Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator Catherine Noone that, on the motion for the Adjournment of the House today, she proposes to raise the following matter: The need for the Minister for Justice...
- Order of Business (47 speeches)
The Order of Business shall be No. 1, Merchant Shipping (Registration of Ships) Bill 2013 - Order for Second Stage and Second Stage, to be taken at 3.45 p.m., with the contributions of group...
- Merchant Shipping (Registration of Ships) Bill 2013: Order for Second Stage (1 speech)
Bill entitled an Act to revise the law on the registration, national character, mortgage, sale, transfer, ownership and measurement of Irish ships, to repeal the Mercantile Marine Act 1955, to...
- Merchant Shipping (Registration of Ships) Bill 2013: Second Stage (17 speeches)
Question proposed: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time."
- Adjournment Matters (0 speeches)
- Crime Prevention (3 speeches)
In light of the proven effectiveness of crime prevention text alerts in both urban and rural trials, consideration should be given to a centralised grant fund to allow residents' associations and...
- School Staffing (6 speeches)
Cuirim fáilte arís roimh an Aire Stáit. I raise this matter on the Adjournment because of a situation in County Clare in Labasheeda national school. The Minister of State may or...
- Hospital Accommodation Provision (5 speeches)
Táim an-bhuíoch don Chathaoirleach as an deis luath seo a thabhairt dom an t-ábhar tábhachtach seo a phlé sa Seanad anocht. Táim ag caint anocht maidir le...
- Foreign Conflicts (5 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State, Deputy McGinley, to the House. I appreciate it is a long way from Gweedore to Ukraine but I know he has a broad-spectrum interest-----