Wednesday, 2 April 2014
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 10:30:00
- Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator Denis Landy that, on the motion for the Adjournment of the House today, he proposes to raise the following matter: The need for the Minister for Transport,...
- Order of Business (78 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 44, motion No. 11 on the withdrawal of the Food Provenance Bill 2013, Second Stage, from the Order Paper, to be taken without debate at the conclusion of the Order of...
- Food Provenance Bill 2013: Leave to Withdraw (2 speeches)
I move: That, notwithstanding anything in Standing Orders, leave be given to withdraw the Food Provenance Bill 2013.Senator Feargal Quinn is the author of this motion. He wishes to conduct more...
- Friendly Societies and Industrial and Provident Societies (Miscellaneous Provisions) Bill 2013: Order for Second Stage (1 speech)
Bill entitled an Act to amend the law relating to Friendly Societies; to amend the law relating to Industrial and Provident Societies; and to provide for related matters
- Friendly Societies and Industrial and Provident Societies (Miscellaneous Provisions) Bill 2013: Second Stage (8 speeches)
I am pleased to have this opportunity to address the House on the occasion of Second Stage of the Friendly Societies and Industrial and Provident Societies (Miscellaneous Provisions) Bill 2013. ...
- Higher Education and Research (Consolidation and Improvement) Bill 2014: Second Stage (27 speeches)
Question proposed: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time."
- Participation in Sport: Motion (45 speeches)
I welcome the Minister for Transport, Tourism and Sport, Deputy Varadkar, to the House and thank him for coming here to deal with this issue.
- Adjournment Matters (0 speeches)
- Roadworthiness Testing (4 speeches)
I thank the Minister for staying on to take this debate. This matter relates to the request by the Irish Vintage Veteran Trucks Association to reverse the decision to exclude vintage or veteran...
- Vaccination Programme (5 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State. I am pleased a Minister from the Department of Health is responding to this important debate. The Government demonstrated a deep commitment to children by...
- General Practitioner Services (10 speeches)
The Minister of State, Deputy Alex White, is very welcome. I thank him for attending in person to address this matter because it is directly related to his brief. I wish to raise the need for...