Wednesday, 9 April 2014
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 10:30:00
- Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator Thomas Byrne that, on the motion for the Adjournment of the House today, he proposes to raise the following matter: The need for the Minister for Justice and...
- Order of Business (8 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, Employment Equality (Amendment) (No.2) Bill 2013 - Committee Stage, to be taken at 11.45 a.m. and to be adjourned at 1 p.m if not previously concluded; No. 44,...
- Business of Seanad (2 speeches)
Before proceeding with the Order of Business, I welcome Councillor Mary Greene and her group of students from the Convent of Mercy in Carrick-on-Suir. Councillor Greene has been a regular...
- Order of Business (Resumed) (14 speeches)
We have had several discussions in the past week on sport, but there is a need to deal specifically with the scourge of doping in sport. Anyone who has an interest in the greyhound industry will...
- Employment Equality (Amendment) (No. 2) Bill 2013: Committee Stage (73 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of the State, Deputy Lynch, to the House.
- Care of the Elderly: Motion (62 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State, Deputy Kathleen Lynch, to the House.
- Adjournment Matters (0 speeches)
- Medical Card Eligibility (5 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State at the Department of Health, Deputy Alex White, to the House. I call on Senator D'Arcy who has four minutes.
- Harbours and Piers Development (4 speeches)
Cuirim fáilte roimh an Aire Stáit. I am very grateful to him for coming before the House to take this matter, which relates to Ros a'Mhíl harbour in Connemara. In 1999 HGL...
- Homeless Accommodation Provision (4 speeches)
I thank the Minister of State, Deputy Jan O'Sullivan, for taking this matter. I raise the case of a young family, and this case is relevant to the broader question of housing. The family has...