Thursday, 23 January 2014
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Leas-Chathaoirleach i gceannas ar 10:30:00
- Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have notice from Senator Trevor Ó Clochartaigh that, on the motion for the Adjournment of the House today, he proposes to raise the following matter: The need for the Tánaiste and...
- Order of Business (57 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, motion regarding earlier signature of the Local Government Reform Bill 2013, to be taken at the conclusion of the Order of Business without debate; No. 2, European...
- Local Government Reform Bill 2013: Motion for Earlier Signature (1 speech)
I move:That, pursuant to subsection 2° of section 2 of Article 25 of the Constitution, Seanad Éireann concurs with the Government in a request to the President to sign the Local...
- European Parliament Elections (Amendment) Bill 2013: Order for Second Stage (1 speech)
Bill entitled an Act to revise European Parliament constituencies, to provide for the number of members to be elected for such constituencies, for those purposes to amend the European Parliament...
- European Parliament Elections (Amendment) Bill 2013: Second Stage (50 speeches)
Question proposed: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time."
- European Parliament Elections (Amendment) Bill 2013: Committee and Remaining Stages (30 speeches)
Sections 1 to 4, inclusive, agreed to.
- Recent Severe Storm Damage: Statements (44 speeches)
During the period from 13 December 2014 to 6 January 2014, Ireland was subjected to a series of severe storms, with storms affecting the country roughly once every three days. In addition to...
- Adjournment Matters (0 speeches)
- Shannon Airport Facilities (7 speeches)
Fáilte romhat an tAire Stáit.
- Property Taxation Collection (11 speeches)
The Minister of State will be aware the closing date for every householder to indicate how he or she intended to pay his or her local property tax was 29 November last. People who wanted to pay...