Thursday, 30 January 2014
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 10:30
- Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator David Cullinane that, on the motion for the Adjournment of the House today, he proposes to raise the following matter: The need for the Minister for Health to...
- Order of Business (63 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, statements on the humanitarian situation in Syria, Southern Sudan and the Central African Republic, to be taken at 11.45 a.m., with the contributions of group...
- Humanitarian Situation in Syria, South Sudan and Central African Republic: Statements (18 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State, Deputy Costello, to the House.
- Adjournment Matters (0 speeches)
- Aquaculture Licences (4 speeches)
The first and second matters are in the names of Senators Cullinane and Daly. As we have only Senator Ó Clochartaigh present in the Chamber, we will take that topic.
- Building Regulations Compliance (3 speeches)
I thank the Minister for coming to the House. This issue relates to the new 2013 regulations introduced under the Building Control Act, and they relate to certification of building works. There...