Thursday, 16 January 2014
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 10:30:00
- Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator Lorraine Higgins that, on the motion for the Adjournment of the House today, she proposes to raise the following matter: The need for the Minister for Public...
- Order of Business (37 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, address by Mr. Tom Arnold, chairperson of the Convention on the Constitution, to be taken at 11.45 a.m. in accordance with the arrangements set out in the motion...
- Address to Seanad Éireann by Mr. Tom Arnold (47 speeches)
On behalf of Members of the Seanad, I welcome Mr. Tom Arnold, chairperson of the Convention on the Constitution. The Seanad is determined to modernise its procedures and actively engage with...
- Valuation (Amendment) Bill 2013: Second Stage (29 speeches)
Question proposed: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time."
- Adjournment Matters (0 speeches)
- Flood Relief Schemes Funding (5 speeches)
I thank the Minister of State for coming to the House to debate the issue of flooding in south Galway and along the Shannon Callows. The recent storms and associated floods have caused huge...
- Local Authority Housing (4 speeches)
I welcome the Minister to the House. My issue relates to housing estates built by the council, particularly Ardbhearna estate in Kenmare, which was built outside the town yet does not have...