Tuesday, 21 January 2014
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 14:30:00
- Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator Kathryn Reilly that, on the motion for the Adjournment of the House today, she proposes to raise the following matter: The need for the Minister for Social...
- Order of Business (98 speeches, 2 comments)
The Order of Business is No. 1, motion re amendments to Seanad Éireann Standing Orders 60 and 62, to be taken on the conclusion of the Order of Business without debate; and No. 2, Road...
- Report of Committee on Procedure and Privileges: Motion (1 speech)
I move: That the following report be laid before the Houses of the Oireachtas:Report of the Committee on Procedure and Privileges on Standing Orders 60 and 62: Ringing of Division Bell and...
- Road Traffic (No. 2) Bill 2013: Second Stage (34 speeches)
Question proposed: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time."
- Adjournment Matters (0 speeches)
- Youth Guarantee (5 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State, Deputy Kelly, to the House. I call on Senator Reilly.
- Inland Waterways Development (4 speeches)
I welcome the Minister for Arts, Heritage and Gaeltacht Affairs, Deputy Jimmy Deenihan, to the House. I am grateful that he is taking my question. I have a great grá for the canals system...
- Arts Funding (4 speeches)
I thank the Minister for coming into the House to deal with this matter. It is not always possible for Ministers who are directly responsible for the matter put down to come to the House. This...
- NAMA Debtors (2 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State at the Department of Jobs, Enterprise and Innovation, Deputy Perry, and ask him to transmit my views on this matter which deeply concerns me to the Minister for...