Thursday, 28 November 2013
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Leas-Chathaoirleach i gceannas ar 10:30:00
- Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator Trevor Ó Clochartaigh that, on the motion for the Adjournment of the House today, he proposes to raise the following matter: Fiafrú den Aire...
- Order of Business (49 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, Oireachtas (Ministerial and Parliamentary Offices) (Amendment) Bill 2013 – Report and Final Stages, to be taken at 11.45 a.m. after the Order of Business;...
- Oireachtas (Ministerial and Parliamentary Offices) (Amendment) Bill 2013: Report and Final Stages (110 speeches)
I welcome the Minister for Public Expenditure and Reform, Deputy Brendan Howlin, to the House. Before we commence, I remind Members that a Senator may speak only once on Report Stage, except the...
- Social Welfare and Pensions (No. 2) Bill 2013: Committee Stage (58 speeches)
Section 1 agreed to.
- Adjournment Matters (0 speeches)
- Marine Resources (4 speeches)
Gabhaim buíochas leis an Aire Stáit as a bheith anseo. Seo ceist a d'ardaigh mé tuairim agus bliain ó shin. Ceist í maidir le Cuan Baile na Cille i gConamara maidir...
- School Accommodation (5 speeches)
Cuirim fáilte roimh an Aire Stáit. I am disturbed to have to raise this matter which involves looking for basic items. The basic requirement is the continuation of a rental grant for...