Tuesday, 3 December 2013
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 14:30:00
- Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have notice from Senator Marie Moloney that, on the motion for the Adjournment of the House today, she proposes to raise the following matter: The need for the Minister for Health to ensure the...
- Order of Business (60 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, Social Welfare and Pensions (No. 2) Bill 2013 - Report and Final Stages, to be taken on the conclusion of the Order of Business and to conclude at 5.30 p.m., if...
- Social Welfare and Pensions (No. 2) Bill 2013: Report and Final Stages (84 speeches)
I remind Senators that a Senator may speak only once on an amendment on Report Stage except the proposer of an amendment who may reply to the discussion on the amendment. Each amendment must be...
- Child and Family Agency Bill 2013: Committee Stage (78 speeches)
Sections 1 to 7, inclusive, agreed to.
- Adjournment Matters (0 speeches)
- Medical Aids and Appliances Provision (9 speeches)
I thank the Minister for Children and Youth Affairs, Deputy Frances Fitzgerald for coming to the House. Women from County Kerry undergo breast surgery, when required, in the centre of excellence...