Tuesday, 17 December 2013
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 10:30:00
- Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have notice from Senator Fidelma Healy Eames that, on the motion for the Adjournment of the House today, she proposes to raise the following matter: The need for the Minister for the...
- Order of Business (72 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, Credit Reporting Bill 2012 - Committee and Remaining Stages, to be taken at 1.15 p.m. and to conclude no later than 1.45 p.m.; No. 2, Health Insurance (Amendment)...
- Protection of the Public Interest from Tobacco Lobbying Bill 2013: First Stage (8 speeches)
I move: That leave be granted to introduce a Bill entitled an Act to codify in Irish law the requirements of the United Nations framework convention on tobacco control which pertain to...
- Credit Reporting Bill 2012: Committee and Remaining Stages (5 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State, Deputy Brian Hayes, to the House, to deal with Committee and Remaining Stages of the Credit Reporting Bill 2012.
- Health Insurance (Amendment) Bill 2013: Committee Stage (33 speeches)
I welcome the Minister to the House.
- Business of Seanad (10 speeches)
The Acting Leader, Senator Bacik, wishes to propose a suspension of the sitting.
- Pyrite Resolution Bill 2013: Committee and Remaining Stages (49 speeches)
Sections 1 agreed to.
- Business of Seanad (19 speeches)
I wish to amend the Order of Business again and propose that we deal with Water Services Bill 2013 at 5.45 p.m. I apologise to the Bills Office, in particular, whose staff are having difficulty...
- Water Services (No. 2) Bill 2013: Report Stage (68 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State, Deputy O'Dowd, back to the House. I remind Senators that a Senator may speak only once on an amendment on Report Stage, except for the proposer of an amendment...
- Adjournment Matter (0 speeches)
- Road Improvement Schemes (10 speeches)
The Minister of State is very welcome. I understand Senator Healy Eames is sharing time.