Wednesday, 6 November 2013
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 10:30
- Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator John Whelan that, on the motion for the Adjournment of the House today, he proposes to raise the following matter: The need for the Minister for Health, two...
- Retirement of Head Usher (1 speech)
Before I call the Leader, I would like to inform the House that today is the last day the Head Usher, Mr. Tom McGrath, will take part in the proceedings of the House. Tom has served the Houses...
- Order of Business (127 speeches)
I join the Cathaoirleach in wishing Tom McGrath well in his retirement. His courtesy and assistance to Members have been wonderful over the past 37 years. The Order of Business is No. 1,...
- Oireachtas (Ministerial and Parliamentary Offices) (Amendment) Bill 2013: Order for Second Stage (1 speech)
Bill entitled an Act to amend and extend the Ministerial and Parliamentary Offices Act 1938 and to provide for related matters.
- Oireachtas (Ministerial and Parliamentary Offices) (Amendment) Bill 2013: Second Stage (2 speeches)
Question proposed: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time."
- Visit of Chinese Delegation (2 speeches)
Before asking the Minister to resume, I am sure Members of the House wish to join with me in welcoming the Chairman of the Shanghai Chinese People's Political Consultative Conference, CPPCC, Mr....
- Oireachtas (Ministerial and Parliamentary Offices) (Amendment) Bill 2013: Second Stage (Resumed) (89 speeches)
Question again proposed: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time."
- Social Welfare and Pensions Bill 2013: Committee Stage (351 speeches)
I welcome the Minister for Social Protection, Deputy Burton, to the House.
- Adjournment Matters (0 speeches)
- Nursing Home Services (4 speeches)
I thank the Minister for the Environment, Community and Local Government, Deputy Phil Hogan, for coming at this late hour to take this Adjournment matter. There is a sense of déjà vu...
- Local Authority Assets (4 speeches)
Go raibh maith agat, a Chathaoirligh, as ucht an deis a thabhairt dom an t-ábhar tábhachtach seo a árdú ar an Athló. I thank you, a Chathaoirligh, for allowing me to...
- Irish Language Issues (4 speeches)
Cuirim céad fáilte roimh an Aire Stáit ag an am deireannach seo. Táim thar a bheith buíoch dó faoin am a thógáil le bheith linn. Bhí mé ag...
- Animal Diseases Issues (4 speeches)
I thank the Cathaoirleach for allowing me this opportunity to raise an issue that is of significant concern to pig farmers throughout the country. I am delighted to welcome the Minister of...