Wednesday, 13 November 2013
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 10:30
- Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator Fidelma Healy Eames that, on the motion for the Adjournment of the House today, she proposes to raise the following matter: The need for the Minister for...
- Message from Joint Committee (1 speech)
A message has been received from the Joint Committee on Transport and Communications to the effect that it has completed its consideration of the order regarding a proposal that Seanad...
- Order of Business (73 speeches)
Immediately after the Order of Business we will have tributes to a former colleague, the late Senator Eamon de Buitléar. The Order of Business is No. 1, Oireachtas (Ministerial and...
- Death of Former Member: Expressions of Sympathy (15 speeches)
I now call on the Leader to lead the tributes to the late former Member, Mr. Eamon de Buitléar
- Oireachtas (Ministerial and Parliamentary Offices) (Amendment) Bill 2013: Committee Stage (88 speeches)
Section 1 agreed to.
- Gas Regulation Bill 2013: Committee and Remaining Stages (39 speeches)
- Electricity Transmission Network: Motion (51 speeches)
I welcome the Minister for Communications, Energy and Natural Resources, Deputy Rabbitte, to the House.
- Adjournment Matters (0 speeches)
- Mortgage Arrears Proposals (8 speeches)
Tá fáilte roimh an Aire Stáit, who is the right man for this Adjournment debate. He is not quite the Minister for Finance but he is in there with a shout. This Adjournment debate...
- Driving Licence Issues (4 speeches)
Like everybody else, I am keen to ensure that national documents such as driving licences and passports are fraud-proof, and I am aware that Interpol has often discussed this, particularly with...
- Services for People with Disabilities (4 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State, Deputy Kathleen Lynch. The purpose of the motion this evening is to bring to her attention the situation concerning the Dyspraxia Association of Ireland, which...
- District Veterinary Offices (6 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State at the Department of Agriculture, Food and the Marine, Deputy Hayes, who is a very practical man and I am confident that he will have very good news for me. The...