Tuesday, 1 October 2013
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 14:30:00
- Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator Colm Burke that, on the motion for the Adjournment of the House today, he proposes to raise the following matter: The need for the Minister for Health to...
- Order of Business (73 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, Protected Disclosures Bill 2013 - Committee Stage, to be taken at the conclusion of the Order of Business.
- Protected Disclosures Bill 2013: Committee Stage (75 speeches)
Section 1 agreed to.
- Adjournment Matters (0 speeches)
- Rare Diseases Strategy Publication (4 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State at the Department of Health, Deputy Alex White. I seek an update on the progress made by the national steering group established in 2011 to address the issue of...
- Medical Card Eligibility (10 speeches)
With the agreement of the House, I propose to share time with Senator Marie Moloney.
- Pupil-Teacher Ratio (5 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State, Deputy Jan O'Sullivan, to the House.
- Wind Energy Guidelines (4 speeches)
I refer to the significant step-change in the technology of wind farms throughout the country which is causing considerable anxiety and concern among communities everywhere. The development of...