Wednesday, 16 October 2013
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 10:30:00
- Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have notice from Senator Fidelma Healy Eames that, on the motion for the Adjournment of the House today, she proposes to raise the following matter: The need for the Tánaiste and Minister...
- Order of Business (78 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, Taxi Regulation Bill 2012 - Report and Final Stages, amendments from Dáil Éireann, to be taken at 11.45 a.m. and to conclude not later than 2 p.m.; No....
- Taxi Regulation Bill 2012: [Seanad Bill amended by the Dáil] Report and Final Stages (61 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State, Deputy Kelly, to the House. This is a Seanad Bill that has been amended by the Dáil. In accordance with Standing Order 118, it is deemed to have passed its...
- County Enterprise Boards (Dissolution) Bill 2013: Report and Final Stages (36 speeches)
Before we commence, I remind Members that a Senator may speak only once on Report Stage, except for the proposer of an amendment, who may reply to the discussion on the amendment.
- Statistics (Heritage Amendment) Bill 2011: Order for Second Stage (1 speech)
Bill entitled an Act to amend the Statistics Act 1993, in relation to the first census of population of Ireland taken since the establishment of the State; to afford that census a special...
- Statistics (Heritage Amendment) Bill 2011: Second Stage (23 speeches)
I move: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time." I welcome the Minister of State, Deputy Paul Kehoe, to the House. In bringing forward this proposal, I take the opportunity to thank Mr....
- Adjournment Matters (0 speeches)
- Syrian Conflict (13 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State at the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade, Deputy Costello.
- Non-Principal Private Residence Charge Exemptions (5 speeches)
I welcome the Minister, Deputy Hogan. This is a fairly specific issue in regard to councils issuing certificates of discharge and exemption so that people have certainty as to whether liability...