Wednesday, 9 October 2013
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Leas-Chathaoirleach i gceannas ar 10:30:00
- Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator David Cullinane that, on the motion for the Adjournment of the House today, he proposes to raise the following matter: The need for the Minister for Jobs,...
- Order of Business (38 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, County Enterprise Boards (Dissolution) Bill 2013 - Committee Stage, to be taken at 2.30 p.m.; and No. 43, Private Members' business, motion No. 9, to be taken at 5...
- County Enterprise Boards (Dissolution) Bill 2013: Committee Stage (19 speeches)
Sections 1 to 4, inclusive, agreed to.
- Business of Seanad (5 speeches)
Does the Acting Leader wish to propose a further suspension?
- Irish Sign Language: Motion (26 speeches)
We are dealing with motion No. 9 of No. 43 on the recognition of Irish Sign Language. Before we commence I welcome the members of the Irish Deaf Society. I thank the Leas-Chathaoirleach for...
- Adjournment Matters (0 speeches)
- Ambulance Service Provision (6 speeches)
I thank the Minister of State, Deputy Lynch, for taking this Adjournment debate. The issue I raise is the ambulance service in County Kerry, in particular in south Kerry where, as of last...
- Pyrite Remediation Programme Implementation (6 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State, Deputy Jan O'Sullivan, to the House. I have had a great deal of correspondence from citizens throughout the eastern region regarding the pyrite remediation...
- Job Creation (12 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State to the House. I tabled this motion last week and, unfortunately, since then we had bad news in Waterford city of 74 job losses at Honeywell. I am sure the...