Thursday, 17 October 2013
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 10:30:00
- Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have notice from Senator Thomas Byrne that, on the motion for the Adjournment of the House today, he proposes to raise the following matter: The need for the Minister for Transport, Tourism and...
- Order of Business (103 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, Gas Regulation Bill 2013 - Second Stage, to be taken at the conclusion of the Order of Business with the contribution of group spokespersons not to exceed eight...
- Gas Regulation Bill 2013: Second Stage (45 speeches)
Question proposed: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time."
- Adjournment Matters (0 speeches)
- Road Safety Issues (4 speeches)
I thank the Cathaoirleach for allowing me to raise this issue on the Adjournment. I am calling for action to be taken to ensure roll-over protective structures, ROPS, also known as roll bars,...
- Action Plan for Jobs (4 speeches)
I am delighted to see the Minister for Jobs, Enterprise and Innovation, Deputy Richard Bruton, in the House to answer this Adjournment matter. Senator Averil Power could not believe my...
- Pyrite Remediation Programme Implementation (19 speeches, 1 comment)
I welcome the Minister for the Environment, Community and Local Government, Deputy Phil Hogan, to the House.