Wednesday, 6 March 2013
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Leas-Chathaoirleach i gceannas ar 10:30:00
- Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator Lorraine Higgins that, on the motion for the Adjournment of the House today, she proposes to raise the following matter: To ask the Minister for the...
- Order of Business (36 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, Finance (Local Property Tax) (Amendment) Bill 2013 - all Stages, to be taken at the conclusion of the Order of Business and to conclude not later than 2.45 p.m.,...
- National Flag: Motion (1 speech)
I move: That Seanad Éireann endorses the protocol governing the national Flag on this the 165th anniversary of the displaying of the Irish Flag for the first time by Thomas Francis Meagher at 33...
- Finance (Local Property Tax) (Amendment) Bill 2013: Second Stage (107 speeches)
Question proposed: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time."
- Finance (Local Property Tax) (Amendment) Bill 2013: Committee and Remaining Stages (50 speeches)
Section 1 agreed to.
- Early Intervention and Economic Benefits: Statements (23 speeches)
I welcome the Minister for Children and Youth Affairs, Deputy Frances Fitzgerald.
- Seanad Electoral Reform Bill 2013: Order for Second Stage (1 speech)
Bill entitled an Act to provide for free and fair elections to Seanad Éireann wherein the franchise is extended to all people who are over eighteen and legally in resident in Ireland and to all...
- Seanad Electoral Reform Bill 2013: Second Stage (133 speeches)
I move: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time." I am not advancing this Bill because I wish to preserve the Seanad in the face of extinction by way of referendum; rather, I advance it because...
- Adjournment Matters (0 speeches)
- Planning Issues (3 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State and thank her for taking this matter on the Adjournment. I request that she clarify the legal position on planning conditions otherwise known as enurement clauses...
- School Accommodation (10 speeches)
I am trying to obtain information in respect of a premises that is going to be available in Gorey, County Wexford. I refer to the premises at which first and second year students from Creagh...
- Public Transport Access (5 speeches)
From time to time, EU regulations are observed which are supposed to promote equality of access to transport. One such regulation is EU Regulation 181/2011, which deals with the issue of...