Tuesday, 5 March 2013
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Leas-Chathaoirleach i gceannas ar 14:30:00
- Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator Rónán Mullen that, on the motion for the Adjournment of the House today, he proposes to raise the following matter: The need for the Minister for Health to...
- Order of Business (47 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, motion regarding section 17A of the Diseases of Animals (Amendment) Act 2001, to be taken without debate at the conclusion of the Order of Business; No. 2,...
- Diseases of Animals Acts: Motion (2 speeches)
I move: That Seanad Éireann resolves that section 17A (inserted by section 2(1) of the Diseases of Animals (Amendment) Act 2001 (No. 3 of 2001)) of the Diseases of Animals Act 1966 (No. 6 of...
- Electoral (Amendment) (Dáil Constituencies) Bill 2012: Second Stage (39 speeches)
Question proposed: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time."
- Adjournment Matters (0 speeches)
- Hospice Services (7 speeches)
With your permission, a Leas-Chathaoirligh, I might allocate a minute of my time at the end to my colleague, Senator Mullins.
- Hospital Services (4 speeches)
I thank the Minister of State, Deputy Alex White, for coming in to take the matter. I ask him to outline the up-to-date position on the provision of urological services for children who have...