Thursday, 14 March 2013
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 10:30:00
- Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator Denis O'Donovan that, on the motion for the Adjournment of the House today, he proposes to raise the following matter: To ask the Minister for Health if he...
- Order of Business (79 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, ráitis maidir leis an Straitéis 20 Bliain don Ghaeilge 2010-2030, to be taken on the conclusion of the Order of Business, with the contributions of group...
- EU Scrutiny and Transparency in Government Bill 2013: First Stage (3 speeches)
I move: That leave be granted to introduce a Bill entitled an Act to ensure scrutiny of EU Directives prior to the signature by the relevant Ministers and to ensure Statutory Instruments which...
- An Straitéis 20 Bliain don Gaeilge 2010-30: Statements (51 speeches)
I welcome the Minister to the House to discuss statements on the 20 Year Strategy for the Irish Language 2010-2030. I call on the Minister of State to speak.
- Adjournment Matters (0 speeches)
- Hospitals Building Projects (4 speeches)
I wish to set out for the Minister of State the difficulty we face in Schull Community Hospital. Recently, the Minister for Health, Deputy James Reilly, visited Schull where the first phase of...