Tuesday, 12 March 2013
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 14:30:00
- Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator Brian Ó Domhnaill that, on the motion for the Adjournment of the House today, he proposes to raise the following matter: The need for the Minister for the...
- Order of Business (201 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, Electoral (Amendment) (Dáil Constituencies) Bill 2012 - Committee and Remaining Stages, to be taken on the conclusion of the Order of Business.
- Message from Dáil (1 speech)
Dáil Éireann has passed the Child Care (Amendment) Bill 2013 without amendment.
- Electoral (Amendment) (Dáil Constituencies) Bill 2012: Committee and Remaining Stages (89 speeches)
Section 1 agreed to.
- Adjournment Matters (0 speeches)
- Rural Development Programme (2 speeches)
I formally move the matter raised by Senator Ó Domhnaill.
- School Relocation (5 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State at the Department of Education and Skills, Deputy Sherlock, to the House.
- Consumer Protection (6 speeches)
I thank the Minister for attending to address this matter and to hear my concerns. I wish to ask the Minister for Jobs, Enterprise and Innovation whether plans are in place to provide stronger...
- Agri-Environment Options Scheme Payments (4 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State and thank him for taking this matter on the Adjournment. I seek clarification concerning the payment to farmers of grants under the agri-environment options...